KaibaGirl007

Go down

KaibaGirl007

Post  KaibaGirl007 on Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:55 am

Hello there.

Those of you from the 'old' KaibaLand forum know me as delirium, and from other places as KaibaGirl007.

I'm a 25 year old who refuses grow up. tongue
I have three little girls and a hubby who take up alot of my time, the rest is shared between other things.
I love yugioh, my little pony, star wars, lazytown, things by Neil Gaiman, drawing writing and customising mlps.

View user profile http://kaibaland.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

I'm back!!

Post  frenchsnake on Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:31 am

Yays, I am finally back! ^_^ Couldn't have been worse timing, but an underwater cable that provides the internet access to Egypt and half the Middle East was cut about a week ago, so internet has been reeeally slow in getting back up. It's still slower than it should be, but at least I can load all of my usual sites again.

As an introduction, I'm known as frenchsnake most everywhere. I'm 20 and in college at the American University in Washington, DC, currently spending a semester abroad in Cairo, Egypt. My passions are anime and manga, gaming, and role-playing, as well as reading and writing when there's time. Favorite series include Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Discworld, The Dark is Rising, Charmed, and a variety of other strange things. Favorite authors include Terry Pratchett, Susan Cooper, and K.A. Applegate, though I'm just getting into Agatha Christie Smile
frenchsnake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KaibaGirl007

Post  KaibaGirl007 on Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:52 pm

Sarah! *glomp* Great to see you again. ^_^

I've been following your adventures on your blurty although I've still to finish getting through Sunday's entry, lol. Sound's like your having a fab time. Very Happy
KaibaGirl007
Admin

View user profile http://kaibaland.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: KaibaGirl007

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum