I'll always hate computers!

Go down

I'll always hate computers!

Post  KaibaGirl007 on Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:14 am

Aaaarrrrggghhhh! Mad

Okay so I wasn't too great with them before but now I just feel like throwing my laptop out of the window. I've only had it since February and the bloody thing is driving me round the bend. The first few times I used it was fine, now it takes ages to start up and shut down, closes and opens programmes at will, hides my files where ever the hell it likes and the touchpad often gets jammed. I think I'm going to wipe it clean and start from scratch putting only the programmes and things on it that I know I use and get rid of all the extras that came with it. Failing that I might have to return it to the store or send it away for repairs. Rolling Eyes
KaibaGirl007
Admin

View user profile http://kaibaland.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll always hate computers!

Post  frenchsnake on Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:08 pm

Yikes! I think your lappy needs an exorcism. I've had mine for almost three years now, and I got it used at that, but it still runs ok except for being god-awful slow and closing down Word a little too often. Oh well. And when I had a friend of mine who knows computers take a look at it last summer when it wasn't working, he accidentally wiped the hard drive and we had to reinstall Windows... *sigh*

frenchsnake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KaibaGirl007 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:28 am

Well Darren has reset it back to how it was when I first got it and it's working a little better now. The touchpad still freezes and it takes about 5-10 minutes to shut down so I guess I'll just have to live with it. Rolling Eyes As long as I can type my fics I'm not too bothered about what else it can do.
KaibaGirl007
Admin

View user profile http://kaibaland.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down