Tokyo's Claws.....

Go down

Tokyo's Claws.....

Post  Gene Starwind on Wed May 07, 2008 3:00 pm

Have let my soul go...or something to that effect. That and Sarah insisted that I make my apperence (;

Anyways, name's Michael, from Boston Massachusetts (Home of the World Defending Champs Red Sox and soon to be champs Celtics (yeah, we're starting to get cocky around these parts!), and I'm a lame business major attending American University, because I have this odd concept of wanting to make...money. Weird. Anyways, YO!
Gene Starwind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tokyo's Claws.....

Post  KaibaGirl007 on Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 am

Yay, LC! *friendly glomp*

How've you been? And tell me, how was Iron Man?
KaibaGirl007
Admin

View user profile http://kaibaland.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gene Starwind on Sat May 10, 2008 8:48 pm

Well, it's now Gene Starwind for one! HAAAAAAAAAAhahahahaha! I mean, if I'm going with the Outlaw Star picture and quotes, why not name?

So, how many different types of glomps are there now? For my mind trembles at the thought of an evil glomp....heh.

I've been good. Bored recently, but good. Not much going on here except cleaning the house for a yardsale....very tiring environment though...Tokyo was awesome though, so I can't compain. Very Happy

Iron Man was just an overall a solid movie. Nothing Specular (that's Spiderman!....anyone?) or Fantastic ( Ok, I'll stop), but good. Would I wtach it again? Sure. At the movies? Eh.....
It was though just a well-done movie, with Downey Jr doing a real good job as Stark, and Paltrow doing well as Pepper, who was refreshing in this comic book movie. No real epic drawn out fight though was disappointing. Making climax.....eh. But still, you should see it if ya can; definitely a good movie. My only regret was not getting the popcorn...
Gene Starwind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KaibaGirl007 on Mon May 12, 2008 2:42 am

How the heck did you manage to change your username?!!! (not that I mind, just don't do it too often 'cause I get confuzzled easily, lol)

The glomp was stated as 'friendly' just so I don't provoke the wrath of Sarah. tongue I guess an evil glomp would be were the glomper and glompee end up in the path of speeding traffic. *has yet to carry out that glomp*

Spring cleaning for a yardsale eh? Don't sell any hidden gems for just a couple of bucks, lol. Hope you had a good time in Tokyo.

Guess I'll have to wait until the DVD release for Iron Man. At least I know that I will eventually get around to seeing it as the hubby will want to add it to his collection.

*glomps again and runs off before Sarah catches up*

View user profile http://kaibaland.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyke on Mon May 12, 2008 7:40 am

Welcome aboard, and oh, I thought Iron Man was the best Marvel Movie yet, slightly lacking in story but the sequel will deliver.
there's but one thing I demand for IM2, Ozzy Osbourne as the Mandarin!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  frenchsnake on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:48 pm

I thought Iron Man was good, but not quite as good as the first Spiderman movie. And Ghost Rider was great for the comedic value.

Also, Michael... pooooooost! *puppy eyes*

frenchsnake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Star on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Wow! Bahstahn! Home of Wicked Pissah Stuff!

Actually I'm not from there, but my husband is -- well actually he's from Harwich on Cape Cod though he was born in Norwood. But he lived in the Fenway for a while, at some point in his youth, and he occasionally sings "Carl Yastrzemski ... the man we call Yaz, we love 'im!" to me at odd moments...

He cried when the Sox won the World Series... And wished his dad had lived to see it.
Dark Star

View user profile http://www.hikarikat.com/starwefter/

Back to top Go down

Post  littleconqueror on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:26 pm

You know, the sad thing is, I don't even have a Boston accent for the most part. Know where Norwood is though...

BTW, Red Sox are looking pretty sweet right now...and yeah, I'm pretty grateful that my parents were around to see it...

(Oh, I should mention that I forgot the password for my Starwind account, thus back to this account of Little Conqueror)
littleconqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Star on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Heard the Red Soxs made the playoffs? True??
Dark Star

View user profile http://www.hikarikat.com/starwefter/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down